Sunday, September 23, 2012

Prezi presentation

Made this Prezi presentation  for school. A new brainstorming style software that enables you to pan across and zoom in and out of your presentation with ease. It looks pretty complicated but you just need to have a TUTU and you'll find it easy enough to get the basics done. I found a piece of writing that was mysteriously already on the laptop I was using so I put it into my prezi because I didn't have any of my own writing on me at the time. I think its a love letter from an alien named Corinak to his/her loved one, who is doing some work on Earth.



7 comments:

  1. Chur, mean presentation! Look foward to seeing some of your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moanaroa,
    That made me dizzy. Wish I had time to find such exciting cool stuff. My blog looks pretty boring too compared to yours. I will spend time on it on the weekend. See you around
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking about the noro virus. Cross fingers! I have been fortunate not to get it, one member of my whanau has had it, and real bad. Luckily it has escaped the rest of the household. It shows though, that in this ever changing world of ours, how viruses and diseases can be easily spread like wildfire. With the global movement of people these days, and the ease of travel around the world. Dozens of new viruses can be transmitted at a rapid pace. Scary stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Munro, Love your illustration, of the norovirus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are a genius, the way that you explore the minds of Aliens just baffles my own belief systems - maybe you have bee probed - such a concept that is vastly from out of this world. This brilliance has made me wonder, is that Alien you, it would make sense, which such an almighty grasp on such primal technology. Enlighten me space man, teach me your other worldly ways.

    ReplyDelete